Process Product Movement and Storage Training
723-01 Process Product Movement and Shipment
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe efficiency considerations in facility design, types of product storage and transportation, and precautions taken when handling product.
- Describe different types of product storage
- Describe various types of product transporting
- Explain safe transporting and storage tactics
723-02 Tanks and Vessels Used for Storage
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to describe and explain various types of non-pressurized, pressurized, and refrigerated storage tanks and vessels. You will also be able to explain safety equipment associated with these tanks and vessels.
- Describe types of non-pressurized storage tanks
- Describe types of pressurized storage tanks
- Describe types of refrigerated storage tanks