Forklift Safety Training
113-01 Forklifts and Powered Industrial Trucks Safety
When you complete this lesson, you will be able to adhere to the safe practices and procedures for minimizing the hazards of operating forklifts and other powered industrial trucks in the workplace.
This lesson satisfies the initial and refresher training requirements for OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.178 (i)(1) through (7).
- Explain employee certification requirements
- Describe supervisor responsibilities
- Identify operator training requirements
- Describe the components of a lift truck
- Recall safe operating procedures
- Describe proper load handling